[an error occurred while processing this directive]
|Mathematics graduate and qualified mathematics teacher with international experience.|
|2001 - 2002||Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) in Mathematics at the University of York, UK.|
|2000 - 2002||Japanese Languages For All (LFA) levels 1 and 2 at the University of York, UK.|
|1998 - 2001||BSc in Mathematics at the University of York, UK.|
|1996 - 1998||A-Levels in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and General Studies at Balby Carr Comprehensive School, Doncaster, UK.|
|2003 - 2006||Arima Senior High School, Sanda, Japan.|
| ||Assistant Language Teacher|
| ||Worked for the Japanese Government's Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Programme.|
- Team-taught English and Foreign Affairs to Japanese high school students.
- Helped co-ordinate the school's international exchange programme with schools in Malaysia and Australia.
- Prepared students for university entrance examinations.
- Gave presentations, in Japanese and English, to students on various international topics such as the environment, and school life in other countries.
- Along with one Japanese student, created the school's English website.
|2002 - 2003||Global Payments Inc., Toronto, Canada.|
| ||Office Assistant|
| ||A working holiday job for one of Canada's largest payment solutions companies.|
- Helped process equipment orders to client companies throughout Canada.
- Carried out faxing, filing, photocopying, and other administrative duties.
|2001 - 2002||Malton Comprehensive School, Malton, UK.|
| ||Mathematics Teacher|
| ||The practical part of the PGCE course involved teaching full time at a comprehensive school.|
- Taught GCSE and A-Level Mathematics to students aged 11 to 18.
- Performed the regular duties of a full-time Mathematics teacher. These included lesson planning, lesson evaluation, homework planning and marking, parents' evening, student discipline, and associated administrative duties.
|Microsoft Office, Java Programming (including game programming, and in particular real-world physics programs), C Programming, HTML, CSS and CGI using Perl.|
|Please visit http://www.kevinbertman.co.uk to view my work.|
|Date of Birth: 12th May 1980|
|Marital Status: Single|
|Driving License: Full, clean|
|Travelled throughout Asia, Europe and North America. Former member of Mensa UK.|
|References available on request|